So, I decided to write about this topic today.
Do you think it matters which order you put your makeup on? I know it's just a personal preference thing, but I know people who strongly believes that makeup would look better if you put it on in certain orders.
Here's how I do mine:
- Start off with a clean face.
- Put on a thin layer of moisturizer.
- Let the moisturizer sink in for a couple of minute (this is when I start to think what eye color should I use today), then put on my foundation primer.
- Then I'll start with eye makeup. This way, I'll leave ample time for my primer to set before I apply on my foundation.
- For eye makeup, I'll start with a primer (Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance and/or MAC paint pot or shadestick). Make sure the application is even.
- Then I'll do my brows. This will let my eye primer set first.
- After that, it's the eye shadows and eye liners.
- When that's done, I'll apply my foundation with a MAC #182 kabuki brush.
- This is follow with blush (if I'm in the mood for one).
- Then it's the mascara (this is a must for me, even if I do not have any makeup on).
- The last step would be a few spritz of MAC Fix+ to set the makeup and to freshen up my face. =)
So, how do you do yours? Do you follow a certain routine religiously?