Thursday, February 5, 2009

First Post...

This is my first post and I'm so excited! *squeal*

A bit about myself. I'm fairly new to blogging (late bloomer), so it'll take me a while to get the hang of it. I'll be turning 24 this year and am a working professional. With that being said, due to my full time job, I might not be able to update the blog as often as I would like to. So, please be patience with me and I promise I'll try my best to post something every now and then.

I'm a makeup and beauty lover. I don't think I'm an expert or anywhere near that. I'm just writing to share my passion/love for makeup, beauty and everything in between. At this stage, I'm still more of a department store and drug store brand level, if you know what I mean. High end brands (eg. Dior, Channel) are still a bit over my comfort zone (budget-wise). But hey, I'm always open to try new stuff.

Lastly, thank you all for reading. And hope that you'll enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment