Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Haul: M.A.C Blonde, Brunette and Redhead Collection

M.A.C has released the Blonde, Brunette and Redhead collection on January. There was a lot of buzz about it, with people being really excited about the collection (especially the new Mineralized Skinfinishes aka MSFs).

A friend of mine was coming back from the US for the Chinese New Year celebration, so I got him to bring back some BBR goodies for me. I got 2 eyeshadows, 2 MSFs and all 3 brushes. There has been a lot of raves about some of the lipglasses and lipsticks, but I've never really been a lip-girl. So, I skipped. And to be entirely honest, I only have 2 M.A.C lippies and 2 M.A.C lipglass. =P

Top to bottom, L to R: Henna and Knight eyeshadow
226, 165 and 214 brush
Redhead and Blonde MSF


After trying out eveyrthing for 2 weeks, I have to say I'm very pleased with this collection. It has a bit of everything, which means everyone will find at least one thing that they will like. The brushes are abosultely gorgeous and definitely a must-have for all you brush junkie out there.

Stay tune for reviews on all the products that I got.

0 comments:

Post a Comment