Monday, February 23, 2009

Review: Sephora Brand Vanilla Cupcake Bubble Bath


Sephora Brand has a vast range of body care products, and one of them is the Vanilla Cupcake Body Collection. I received the Vanilla Cupcake Bubble Bath as my BeautyInsider birthday gift, and ever since I started using it a month ago, I'm hooked. It is AMAZING! The bubble bath truly smells like real vanilla cupcake. No kidding. The warm vanilla smell, infused with buttermilk and a slight hint of toasted almonds is heavenly. It also leaves my skin hydrated, soft and never too dry. And there's no icky residue too. I'm very sensitive towards body wash, as my skin gets dry really easily. Mind you, Johnson and Johnson's honey milk bath gives my skin the itch.

For all of you who loves anything vanilla and/or cupcakes, you'll definitely love this. If you have a Sephora near you, go grab this and indulge in a heavenly scently bath.


Photo source: Sephora

0 comments:

Post a Comment