Sunday, March 8, 2009

Change of Foundation

So, I've just reviewed M.A.C Mineralize SPF 15 Loose Foundation. Now, I'm thinking whether I should try another mineral foundation after I'm done with my current M.A.C mineralize loose. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong about the M.A.C foundation, it's just that I feel like it's still not the best out there. So, I'm feeling adventurous and wanting to hunt for something better.

I've heard a lot about Bare Escentuals' product and thus tempted to give it a shot. There is near to zero mineral cosmetics line here in my country, so I have very limited choices. I'll be making a trip to Singapore next week, so that's when I'm hoping to grab some Bare Escentuals products.

Do you have any mineral foundation recommendation?
Or have you have some good/bad experiences with Bare Escentuals that you would like to share with me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment