Sunday, March 1, 2009

Home Remedies to Get Rid of Zits???

After reading BeautyFool's post about how it is rumored that toothpaste can get rid of zits (in which I agree as well), it sort of reminded me of another home remedy that we use at home.

This is a multi-purpose product that will always be in my home first-aid-kit: Dettol Antiseptic Cream. It protects against infection and assists in natural healing. We (as in me and my family) use it on cuts, bites, stings, abrasions and ZITS. That's right. Zits. Who would have thought eh. Put a tiny bit of this cream on your zit and the next day, it'll just dry up and all healed. Miracle! The BF swears by it (cause he has acne-prone skin), and he calls it the magic cream. LOL. I have no idea why it worked, but it worked for me. =P

Skeptical? Or are you a living prove that it works? Any other home remedies?


Photo source: Dettol.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment