Wednesday, March 4, 2009

O.P.I - Get Me to the Taj on Time

O.P.I's Get Me to the Taj on Time came out as part of the 2008 India Collection. It is a pale opal shade that is oh-so-wearable. Although the picture on O.P.I's website doesn't show it, there is a slight hint of pink in it, but nothing too over the top. In fact, this nail color is anything but over the top. It is very feminine and can be worn everyday. And I personally think it's the perfect shade of a bride. Its soft and feminine color makes it really romantic. The BF even (voluntarily) comments on how pretty it looks. Trust me, he is not the kind of person that would compliment on my nail color or makeup without me asking how do they look like.

Currently, this is my favorite nail color of all time. It is the perfect nude shade for me.

Have you tried this? What's your favorite nail color?


Photo source: O.P.I

0 comments:

Post a Comment