Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Silk Naturals Samples Shipped

*squeals* Yay! Karen just mailed me with information that my Silk Naturals order has been shipped. Can't wait to get my hands on them and try them out.

Just in case you're wondering what I ordered, here's what I got:
1 x Silver Lining- Gorgeous Silver Shimmer Eye Shadow
1 x Disco- Shimmering Pink & Gold- MAC Revved-Up clone
1 x Sample Buttery Gold Foundation *Only*
1 x Sample Warm Gold Foundation *Only*
1 x Sample *Kit* Original Coverage Ivory
1 x Sample Pure Silk Powder

I have very high hopes for the foundation and the silk powder. Lets hope they don't let me down.

So, with my current plan to find a new foundation, I have ordered samples from Everyday Minerals and Silk Naturals. I'll definitely be writing an in-depth review/comparison of both foundations.

In the mean time, I'm still on the look out for other mineral foundations to try.

How's everyone's day been? =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment