Friday, April 10, 2009

General Updates

Hi guys and gals! I'm sorry for being MIA for the past three days. Life has been crazy. I am working and self-studying at the moment. So one can only imagine how crazy my daily life is. =P

Anyways, I have had numerous emails asking me about various stuff and I feel that it's probably the best to reply here so that it'll (somehow) be able to benefit all my readers.

And as a side note, thank you all for the emails. Don't worry about bothering me. I love getting emails and hearing from all of you. So feel free to write anytime. =)


Q: What do you think about the Sugar Sweet Collection?
A: As much as I would like to get my hands on the stuff from this collection, my local M.A.C store still haven't got the stocks yet. =( I know, that's like really SLOW. Big time. We usually get stuff here one month after the US. But I'll definitely write a short review or something like that once I get to see them.

Q: Have you been hauling lately?
A: The answer is, no. The last beauty thing that I have bought is from the Hello Kitty collection, which is like a month ago.

Q: Can you please show us your haul-age?
A:
I would love to do posts on my hauls (not that I have that many). But I'm lazy to take photos of them. =P Haha. Yup, that's me. But I'll try my best. K?
And the other reason for the lack of haul posts here is that I know there are a lot of haters out there, and I know what they say/do to my fellow beauty bloggers. Sometimes it's just heartbreaking to hear that people actually say such hurtful words to other human beings. Sigh.
Another reason is, I don't know if any of my readers are interested in knowing. I mean I get some mails requesting for them, but it'll be good to know if there are more people that would be intersted to read about them. So, please leave a comment here to let me know if you'll be interested. =)

Q: Do you use makeup brushes? And what brands?
A:
Yes, I do use makeup brushes. In fact, most of the time, I'll use brushes for everything (from foundation, to eyeshadow, even for primers). I'll rarely use my fingers.
Most of my brushes are M.A.C's, just cause they make high quality brushes that would last me a lifetime. I do have a couple of brushes that are from other brands like Bobbi Brown, the Body Shop and Estee Lauder.


Have a great weekend! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment