Monday, April 20, 2009

Haul: Silk Naturals Foundation Samples and Others

Guess what? My Silk Naturals package has finally arrived! =D So happy to see it in the mail today. I've been waiting for 4 weeks for this, and now that it's finally here, I can't wait to try them out. Just to clarify, Karen is not at fault for the postal delay at all. For some odd reason, my package got all the way to Zambia (according to the stamps on the envelope), before getting here to me. So, that'll be a mystery we'll never get to solve. =P

Now, back to the goodies. As some of you might have know (from my foundation post), I'm currently on the hunt for a better foundation. When I say better, I mean a shade that would match me better, and look more natural on me. Other than that, I'm also looking for one that is able to curb with my combination skin (oily t-zone and normal-to-dry everywhere else).

My orders arrived in perfect condition. All the rave about Karen's customer service is no joke. She replies to every single question or email you send to her. And the package was nicely packed up with care and placed in a bubble mailer.

Here's a photo of what's in the package:


Perfect Harmony Foundation sample kit
: Samples of Buttery Gold base, Warm Gold base and Original Coverage Ivory white base.
Silver Lining eyeshadow
Disco eyeshadow
Sample of Pure Silk Powder
Green Goddess Mask
: This is a free gift that comes with purchases $10 and above.
Sample of Boom eyeshadow: Karen was kind enough to include this as a free gift. So sweet. It is as though she knew I'm obsessed with eyeshadows. =P

Now I can't wait to try all of them out, especially the foundation. I'll definitely be doing a couple of reviews on all the products that I've got here once I'm done taking them for a test run. Stay tuned! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment