Saturday, May 9, 2009

Haul: M.A.C A Rose Romance Collection

Hey ya'all. Finally! A Rose Romance has arrived to this part of the world. I have been waiting for ages to get my hands on these stuff. Mainly the pigment and eyeshadow. The displayer and testers are actually out on display last weekend, but they haven't receive the actual stock yet (don't you just hate it when they do that). So, I sort of got to play with the stuff last weekend, and think over for a week before making the purchase (this is good, as it'll avoid any implusive buys). =)

Here's a photo of my purchase:



Missing here is Circa Plum pigment, which I got from Color Forms last year.

I actually got Creme de Violet eyeshadow for free. =) The department store was actually doing a promotion, where they give out store cash vouchers for certain products you buy and if you purchase other stuff over certain amount. So, I managed to collect enough vouchers (over the past month) to exchange for a free e/s. Yay! Was really pleased with that. =)

Stay tuned for the review!

0 comments:

Post a Comment