Friday, May 22, 2009

Remember to write your unit tests...

Be warned! This post has nothing what-so-ever to do with beauty. No matter how you want to twist it, it's never ever going to have anything to do with makeup or skincare. LOL.

Welcome to the geeky part of me. =D Yes, I have a geek-ish side too. As some of you might have already know, I am a Software Engineer. So, I love everything related to coding and technology. Just gotta love them! =)

So, anyways, this is a video about unit testing and it's freaking hilarious. I almost died laughing. And I'm still laughing right now, while writing this post.

For those of you that are not so familiar with unit testing, there's some background reading on Wikipedia here.

I think software programmers will be able to relate to this video the most. But anyhow, sit back, relax and enjoy! =)

2 comments:

Beauty said...

I love your 'geeky' side! :)

Renee

Caramel Geek said...

Renee:

LOL. Thanks girl. You're so sweet. =D

Post a Comment