A clear base coat for eyelashes that improves mascara application and wear, as it boosts volume and curl. Adds dramatic definition to the eyes. Contains Multi-Nutrient Factor, an advanced moisturizer. Dermatologist- and ophthalmologist-tested. -- sephora.com
I bought this product after hearing and reading numerous raves about it. It promises fuller and longer lashes, which is exactly what I need. It comes is a rather "fat" looking tube and not the most attractive one. The brush itself is kind of chubby as well, which might be hard to work with if you have short lashes like mine. The product has a gel-like looking texture and is an off-white slightly gray-ish color. But fear not, this is not going to make you look like you have white lashes. =) It'll dry down to an almost transparent color. After that, just apply your regular mascara as usual.
- Fuller lashes. Yes. It does make your lashes look like it has more volume.
- Longer lased. Bingo! I do not know how it does it, but it does help create longer looking lashes.
- Does not flake off.
- It makes my lashes "crunchy". LOL. I find it funny to describe ones' lashes as "crunchy", but the sad truth is...IT IS! The mascara base dries down to a hard coat and makes my lashes hard. Ugh. And just because of that, it makes them look unnatural and makes mascara application harder.
- Chubby brush does not agree with me. =P
- Hard to remove. I have tried numerous mascara bases, and this one has to be the most stubborn one. It takes extra effort to actually remove it, which I do not have the patience for.
Photo source: Sephora.com