Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Blush: On A Mission Comparison

There has been a lot of questions regarding how close is On A Mission beauty powder blush to other MAC blushes.

See here for my review on On A Mission.

Here's a photo comparing On A Mission, Stark Naked (Holiday 2008) and True Romantic (LE). All of them are beauty powder blushes. Photo taken with indoor lighting, NC20-25, no flash.



As you can see, On A Mission has more plum than the other two. Stark Naked is more pink, with glitters. There are no glitters in both On A Mission and True Romantic. All of them has then same smooth texture of a beauty powder blush and are very pigmented.

Hope this helps! =)

5 comments:

em said...

I want stark naked! I so regret not buying that one :( great swatches!

Caramel Geek said...

em:

Hi hun! Good to see you here. =)
Don't worry dear. Remember how dear MAC always repromote stuff ;) ~fingers crossed~

Marjo on makeup frenzy said...

On a Mission looks exactly like my Lancome blush subtil.. I just forgot the name.. darn.

Whit said...

great swatches- i'm kinda glad i passed up on a mission because I have too many plumy blushers!

Caramel Geek said...

Whit:

I was having the exact same dilemma when I was buying this. But I just can't resist. =P

Post a Comment