Thursday, June 18, 2009

Book: Twilight


I'm having a crush on Edward Cullen. LOL. (Don't tell the BF that. =P) Erm...oh wait...I think the BF already knew, with my constant Edward-this and Edward-that. Hehe. Yup, my current hype is Twilight. I mean the book, not the movie. I actually read the book first, then only watched the movie. And to be honest, the book is like 100 times better. Way better. But don't get me wrong, I still think Robert Pattinson is the best candidate to play Edward. Can't get any better. I can still remember him as Cedric Diggory, in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I approve. =)

I'm not too sure what about the book that draws me so much. It could be Edward (most probably is), or maybe vampires (I used to read a lot of R. L. Stine's Goosebumps, Fear Street etc. when I was younger), or the forbidden love between Edward and Bella. Which ever it is, I'm hooked.

I finished the book in one weekend. That's 2 days, including watching Monsters vs Aliens with the BF, going to dinner with the BF's family, going out with a bunch of friends, shopping for MAC and Bobbi Brown and spending hours in the bookstore. Am I productive or what? =D Now I'm on the second book. But with 12 hours of work a day, and feeling exhausted after work, I can't really read much. Looking forward to the coming weekend! =)

If you're looking for a good book or just to kill some time, go get Twilight. I don't think it's so much of a manly man's book, but hey, I'm sure a guy can enjoy some vampire love too eh?

Have you read it? Love it? Hate it?

Photo source: Amazon.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment