Saturday, June 20, 2009

Eyeshadow: Bright Future

One the products that I've been most excited about in the Style Warriors collection is Bright Future eyeshadow. So, I've made a couple of comparison of it with other yellow/golds that I have in my stash.

Click here to read my review on Bright Future.

And here are some photos:

Indoors, by the window with natural light, no flash.

Indoors, by the window, natural light, no flash, NC20-25

Indoor lighting, no flash, applied dry, NC20-25

As you can see, Bright Future is way more yellow than Gorgeous Gold and Golden Lemon. Golden Lemon has more glitter in it than Bright Future. If Golden Lemon is foiled, it'll be more intense, more "metalic", but it still would not be as yellow as Bright Future. Bright Future has a really nice sheen, so does Gorgeous Gold.

Hope all of you are having a great weekend! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment