Here's a photo of what I got:
Okay, by now, you might be thinking: what's that black, non-Style Warriors lipstick doing there? LOL. Long story short. I fell in love with Brave New Bronze, but the MA would not let me B2M for it. So we found a very close dupe for it from the permanent line, Cherish, and I B2M for that instead. =) I'm on a budget, so, can't afford to spend on a lipstick when I can B2M for one. =P
Anyways, here are some swatches:
And here are some of my thoughts about the products I managed to check out. Those in bold are the ones that came home with me.
- Sunsational - Very sheer beige color with gold frosts in it. It's a bit too sheer for me.
- Brave New Bronze - I love this. It's a nude with a pinkish tinge to it. It's the perfect nude without look dead (for a NC20).
- Purple Rite - Very pretty medium frosty purple. Very wearable. If you like purple lip color, GET IT!
- Tribalist - Erm...it's very dark. A dark dark red berry tone.
- Soft Force - A creamy frosty pale gold. It's a very pale white gold tone. This one is almost identical to Femme Fi. Hence, I skipped it. If you missed out on Femme Fi, definitely get this one.
- Tempting - Okay, this is a lustre. And you all know how I feel about lustre. But...this is suprisingly smooth for a lustre. It's not veluxe pearl standard though, but it's way better than the normal lustre. This is a goldish-coco, and super similiar to Go! (Starflash 2008). This is a permanent color, so, no need to rush.
- Bright Future - Ooooo...this is definitely the star of the collection. It's a very yellow color. It's almost like Chrome Yellow, but with a bit of frost and it is super creamy and blendable. I totally love it.
- Vibrant Grape - This is pretty too. It'a a bright purple. If you like purple, definitely check this out, as it's a PRO color.
- Night Maneuvers - A deep deep blacken brown with pearls. But after you applied and blend, you can hardly see any pearls at all. It applies a bit chalky. I was dissapointed with the texture, hence, I skipped this too.
- Eversun - A peachy bronze color. Very natural. It gives me that sun kissed cheeks, like I just came back from the beach. Very pretty. As it's a Beauty Powder Blush, the texture is super smooth and very pigmented. And it doesn't look orange on my at all.
- On a Mission - This is pure love. It's a mid-tone plum. It looks dark in the pot, but if you apply with a light hand, it gives think really pretty flush on your cheeks. I think this would go with any skin tone. And again, it's a Beauty Powder Blush. So, super smooth application and very good color pay-off.
- Solar Riche - A mid-tone orangey brown. It's a bit too orange for me.
- Refined Golden - Soft golden brown with tiny pearls. I love this! This is my first bronzing powder and it is absolutely lovely. Not too dark, not too glittery. Perfect! (NC 20 here)
What did you get? Like the collection?