Monday, June 29, 2009

Review: Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil Liners

Have you ever discover a product that you just can't get enough of? Well, for me it's the Urban Decay's 24/7 Eye Pencil Liners.

Here's a photo of my humble "collection":


Created with 50% moisturizing ingredients suspended in a sophisticated waterproof formula, 24/7 Eye Pencils offer long-lasting color and a dreamy, creamy feel when applied. With Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E and Cottonseed Oil, these pencils condition skin and stay with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! -- urbandecay.com

Here's what I think about these babies:

Pros:
  1. Super creamy. This means no tugging on the skin. Smooth clean application. Love it!
  2. Waterproof. Now, when you read that it's creamy, you wouldn't think that it's waterproof eh? Surprise! It is! =)
  3. No fading. No smudging. No runny liners. *heaven*
  4. While it's smudge-resistant and waterproof, it's surprisingly easy to remove. Just use a cotton ball or Q-tip and soak it with eye makeup remover (I use M.A.C's Pro Eye Makeup Remover).
  5. Comes in 19 different shades.
  6. Contains moisturizing ingredients to condition the skin. (Or maybe just like 10% of your lids. LOL.)
Cons:
  1. Some of the shades has micro glitters in them. So some people with sensitive eyes might be irritated by it if it's used for tightlining or waterlining. (I haven't experience any discomfort though. And I wear contacts)
All in all, hands down the best pencil liner I've ever used. If you're on the hunt for a good pencil eyeliner, why not give this a try. I highly recommend Zero (black) and Stash (dark olive green).

Stay tune for swatches! =)

2 comments:

em said...

I can't wait for your swatches! It's been so long since I've bought a pencil liner, your swatches might tempt me!

Caramel Geek said...

Hi Em! =)
Hmm...would it be a sin if I became the enabler? =P LOL.

Post a Comment