Here's a photo of my humble "collection":
Created with 50% moisturizing ingredients suspended in a sophisticated waterproof formula, 24/7 Eye Pencils offer long-lasting color and a dreamy, creamy feel when applied. With Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E and Cottonseed Oil, these pencils condition skin and stay with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! -- urbandecay.com
Here's what I think about these babies:
- Super creamy. This means no tugging on the skin. Smooth clean application. Love it!
- Waterproof. Now, when you read that it's creamy, you wouldn't think that it's waterproof eh? Surprise! It is! =)
- No fading. No smudging. No runny liners. *heaven*
- While it's smudge-resistant and waterproof, it's surprisingly easy to remove. Just use a cotton ball or Q-tip and soak it with eye makeup remover (I use M.A.C's Pro Eye Makeup Remover).
- Comes in 19 different shades.
- Contains moisturizing ingredients to condition the skin. (Or maybe just like 10% of your lids. LOL.)
- Some of the shades has micro glitters in them. So some people with sensitive eyes might be irritated by it if it's used for tightlining or waterlining. (I haven't experience any discomfort though. And I wear contacts)
Stay tune for swatches! =)