Monday, June 22, 2009

Shu Uemura Tokyo Kamon Girls Collection

Shu Uemura has teamed up with the famous manga artist, Moyoco Anno, and come with the Tokyo Kamon Girls collection. This collection consists of their most raved about cleansing oil in special packaging, a mini brush set and a traincase. And let me tell you, they are super super cute! =D

Both the brush set and traincase has a white and gold color theme, while each of the cleansing oil has their own unique manga character and specially designed bottles.



KATSURA (purple bottle)
White Recovery EX+ Brightening Cleansing Oil

TAMAKI (orange bottle)
High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil

MATSUNO (green bottle)
Cleansing Beauty Oil Premium A/O

SAKURAKO (pink bottle)
High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil Fresh

TSURUHA (golden bottle)
High Performance Cleansing Oil Advanced Formula

I used to think that Shu's cleansing oil are overpriced, but the bottles are so cute that I don't think I can resist. =P Plus, I just ran out of my staple cleansing oil from Clinique. And you might not realize, I'm a huge anime fan too. Sigh...looks like it's gonna be another splurge this time. One thing's for sure, I'll definitely be keeping the bottle and keep reusing it by re-filling it when I'm done with the product. I'm liking the bottle of Sakurako (
High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil Fresh), but I think the High Performance Cleansing Oil Advanced Formula would be more suitable for my combination skin (oily nose). What do you think? Go for the cute bottle, or stick with the formula that would be more suitable for me? Or do you think I can get by with the High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil Fresh formula?

Check out more photos:



These are scheduled to be released in June/July 2009.
Are you drooling already? ;)

Source: Shen's Addiction, LifestyleAsia

6 comments:

madame b fatale said...

Too Cute!!!

Caramel Geek said...

fatale:

Hi girl! =)
Yes...totally agree with you. Isn't it adorable? ;)

em said...

seriously cute! I wish they'd done a makeup collection in the packaging, that would have been awesome :)

Caramel Geek said...

Em:

I know! Imagine makeup bags and palettes with those packaging. *drool*

siglet said...

these are too cute...i've been eyeing them too! haha but i have too many bottles of things to finish....I have the Fresh version and I also have combo skin, it works fine for me so it should be ok for you too! :)

Caramel Geek said...

Hi siglet.
My bathroom is cluttered with bottles as well. Haha.
I still can't get these yet. My local counters still haven't got them. Sigh.

Post a Comment