Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tag! (Again)

LOL! I love tags! =P I've been tagged by the lovely em at Too Much Blush. Lots of hugs to her.

What's your favourite make up look?
Light foundation or just powder, the classic black eyeliner look with neutral eyeshadows to contour the eyes, lots of mascara and a simple mauvey blush. Perfect!

Do you have a beauty vice?
Too many eyeshadows and pigments. Ugh...it's crazy.

What part of your body do you love?
The shape of my face when I smile. =D

Who is your beauty icon?
Keira Knightley. ~heart~ She always looks so gorgeous, but yet not too made up. Get what I mean? And I love her facial features.


What beauty product makes you feel instantly sexy?
Mascara. Mascara. Mascara. And it has to be super black. Or else, I look like I don't have any lashes at all. Hehe.

How do you look after your skin?
I always put on some sort of sunscree, weekly scrubs and masks, and always remove makeup before going to bed. And have some no-makeup-day, so that my skin can breathe properly.

What is your signature scent?
Erm...I don't wear perfumes.

What are your haircare secrets?
Cut down on the heat. Be it hairdryer, straight irons or curlers, try not to use it so often.

How do you pamper yourself?
Some "alone time" with a good book and a cup of coffee.

What is your beauty pet peeve?
Mascara that smudges. I HATE it!

What would your desert island must haves be?
Sunscreen with at least SPF15 and lots of drinking water please. I rather be hungry than thirsty. =P

Finally, do you have a beauty philosophy?
Wear your makeup however you like. Don't need to care what others think. Some people told me that they think people who wears makeup are shallow. I felt like slapping them when I heard that. But who cares. I wear makeup cause I love the colors and I like it, not because all the other girls are doing it.


*** And now....TAG! You're in! =P Remember to let me know in the comments where you've posted the tag. =)

Photo source: Source

4 comments:

em said...

I so agree on the smudgey mascara- I hate that! love your beauty philosophy :)

Caramel Geek said...

em:

Yup. Boo to smudgey mascara! =P

Renee said...

Ohh I want to do this :D

Caramel Geek said...

Hi Renee!

You're back in action eh? =)
Off to read your entry...

Post a Comment