Back to my foundation story. Some of you might remember my post a few months ago about me on the journey to find a new foundation. Well, I have to say, it's been a very long journey.
Here if a summary of what I've learned and experienced.
- I've had some interesting encounter with Silk Natural's foundation. (Will do a review)
- My Everyday Minerals order never arrive. Sob...
- Tried a wrong shade that made me look as pale as a piece of paper. Literally. Luckily it's only a sample. Lesson: ALWAYS check how the shade looks like on your skin in natural lighting.
- Always ensure that all foundation have been removed completely at the end of the day, especially around the nose and near the hairline. If not removed completely, it'll definitely clog your pores.
- It's easier to remove foundation completely with a cleansing oil then followed by normal cleanser, rather than just facial cleanser alone.
- If you're using powder or mineral foundation, buff it in like no tomorrow (to get a flawless look).