Friday, July 3, 2009

M.A.C Workshop at G Hotel July 2009

Important announcement! M.A.C is having a 3-hour workshop at G Hotel, Penang (Malaysia) this July. Get ready for some serious makeup business ladies and gents. =D

Each session will be a 3-hour hands-on makeup workshop. During the workshop, there will be 4-5 people for each table, and a M.A.C makeup artist to each table. All products will be provided for use during the workshop, and you are encouraged to come with a clean face ready for some makeup action. In addition to that, Malaysia's very own M.A.C Senior Artist, Yokoe, will be there to show us the latest makeup trend and technique. *yay!*

There will be 4 different sessions here in Penang: 11am-2pm and 3pm-6pm on 25th July (Saturday) and 26th July (Sunday). The fee is RM250, where RM200 is redeemable for products in store. I don't know about you, but I think that's quite a good deal. Isn't that awesome?! I'm like so excited and signed up immediately. =P

I really hope they won't be too fussy about cameras, as I'm hoping to snap some photos for your viewing pleasure. *fingers crossed*

Anyone coming? Let me know! I'm signed up for the 11am-2pm session on the 25th of July. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment