Sunday, July 26, 2009

Review: Cheeky Bronze MSF

Who's in love with Cheeky Bronze MSF? Me! Me! =P I tried it out today, and it is absolutely gorgeous. No kidding. I applied it with the new #131 brush as a blush. It gives me a very healthy bronze peachy glow, and the gold glitters are not obvious at all. I am very pale (NC20; everyone I met said so), and Cheeky Bronze gives me the healthy glowy tan-flush on the cheeks that I obviously needed. I can't stop looking at myself in the mirror. =D If you have the chance, go check it out in the store. It doesn't look all that exciting in the pan, but when you apply it on your face, it is simply gorgeous. Trust me, you have to try this one.

Here are some comparison of Cheeky Bronze MSF to some other M.A.C blushes and MSF:



As shown in the second photo, Cheeky Bronze is the most bronze out of all the others. Eversun has more peach in it, so does Redhead MSF. All of the others make Peachykeen looks pink. Haha. In fact, Peachykeen is a peach with a slight hint of pink.

2 comments:

em said...

great swatches! I love cheeky bronze, even the name is great!

Caramel Geek said...

Emily:
Yup...to be honest, it's the name that caught my attention first. =P

Post a Comment