Saturday, August 8, 2009

Having Problems Commenting?

Hi ya' all! =) This is just a short post about commenting issues on this blog.

I've received a few emails from my fellow readers that they have had problems leaving comments on some of the posts. This is really sad...and I am truly sorry. I've checked all the settings on the blog and nothing seems to be stopping anyone from leaving any comments. The issue seems to be really random as only some of you encountered it. I'll definitely follow up with blogger about this issue, and see what they can do about it.

And for the meantime, if you get any problems leaving comments, please please send me an email at beautywithcarameltwist@gmail.com and let me know about it.

Thanks! And have an awesome weekend ahead. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment