Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes 25 Years Collection

Aqua Eyes Collector

To celebrate the 25 years of the brand, find the complete range of the pencil best-seller Aqua Eyes.
The delicate, subtly iridescent texture intensifies the eyes and lights up the eyelids with ultra-fine mother-of-pearl, without any oil effect.
This box is ideal for Aqua Eyes Addicts!


Aqua Eyes Collection

Aqua Eyes Collection 25 Years is a kit of 5 shades of mini Aqua Eyes waterproof presented in a metallic pencil case.
For the 25 years anniversary, this kit reflects the professional roots of the brand and highlights the link between MAKE UP FOR EVER and Art.
Ultra waterproof and loaded with pigments, the 5 colors Aqua Eyes Collection emphasize the eyes with intense and lasting color.
Thanks to its soft texture and slight sheen, Aqua Eyes intensifies the look and lights up the eyelids with ultra0fine mother-of-pearls without any oily effect.
The color stays brightly in place all day, even in extreme conditions.

Aqua Eyes Collection 25 Years contains mini Aqua Eyes matte black (#0L), pearly brown (#2L), blue with green highlights (#12L), shimmering plum (#4L), and champagne (#23L).

OMG OMG OMG! Although I've never tried MUFE's Aqua Eyes before, seeing these is like looking at a box of assorted candies to me. I can't stop staring at them. Soooo pretty.... =D I'm loving the 25-pencil set. *squeals*

Sigh...how I wish I can somehow get my hands on these babies... *dreaming* If only I have MUFE or Sephora here...

Anyhow...anyone as excited as I am? =D


Source: makeupforever.com

2 comments:

em said...

what a cute set! I've only used the foundations and powder from MUFE. their colour range looks so amazing, I wish they sold it in stores here :(

Caramel Geek said...

Em:
I know! Don't they just look divine? =D I'm trying to hunt them down...but I think there's not much hope in it. =(

Post a Comment