Moisture-rich eye cream diminishes the look of undereye circles, shadows, fine lines-instantly and over time. De-puffs, calms with botanicals. Helps boost natural collagen production. Strengthens skin's moisture barrier against common irritants. Ophthalmologist Tested. -- clinique.com
Clinique's All About Eyes Rich claims to smooth out fine-lines and erase undereye circles. Sounds good eh? And with their 100% fragrance free and allergy tested practice, there is no need to worry about sensitivity around the eye areas. The cream is off-white and opaque in color, and absorbs nicely into the skin. Don't worry, there'll be no white film left behind. =D
- No greasy feeling. It doesn't leave a greasy residue.
- Absorbs really fast. I'm surprised too. Who would have thought eh? With the word "rich", one might think that it'll be something super thick and super hard to absorb. But not this one.
- Moisturizing. After using it for 3 months, I noticed that my undereye area is not as dry as it used to be. The effect is immediate, but over time, it is definitely noticeable.
- Doesn't smell funky. Yup, 100% fragrance free doesn't mean bad smelling. =P
- Doesn't help with the lines at all. Yes, I have fine lines under my eyes, and I'm only 24. Sigh. The price to pay to become a Software Engineer.
- No combat skills against dark circles either.
- Jar packaging isn't the most hygienic one.
When I received this, I was a bit skeptical. Because it has the word rich in it, I'm imagining that it'll turn out to be a grease pit. But hey, it turned out pretty okay. =) Overall, I'm quite happy with the product. Although it doesn't help with the lines and dark circles, at least it hydrates my eye areas. So, I'm definitely going to continue to find the right eye cream. But until then, I'll have to finish up my tub of All About Eyes Rich.
Anyone tried this before?