Here's how it rolls:
What were those products that were so hyped up that you felt you had to buy them - and then when you did left you incredibly disappointed?Hah! When I saw that on Laura's post, it immediately brings back memories of a number of products that I just can't understand why they are so hyped up. =P
Here's my list:
- Shiseido The Makeup Mascara Base - Honestly, I do not understand what's the hype about. Okay, maybe it does elongate the lashes a bit, but the "crunchy-ness" just puts me off. And the fact that it takes so much effort (compared to other mascara base) to remove it makes it even worst.
- DiorShow Mascara - I have to admit that it does make my lashes more dramatic (I secretly loves how full it makes my lashes look), but it smudges like nothing. I tried it on in the department store, and went shopping. After an hour, I have full-on black smudges under my eyes. And this is not even under the sun, it's just normal air-conditioned department store. Boo.
- Benefit Creaseless Cream EyeShadow - Sigh. This is one of the most dissapointing ones. I've read so much raves about it, and went to the store to get one. Result? Bad. It creases like mad. I'm better off using a paint pot.
- M.A.C Matte - Again, a miss. I have oily nose and was hoping that this much raved about product will help my foundation last longer there. Unfortunately, not only that it did not help, it made it worst. Sigh...
- Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thrist Relief - There's definitely no "surge" and no "thrist relief" in this product for me (and my mom agrees too). I got this after all those marketing Clinique is doing for this, and after reading so many raves about it. Sadly, this has left me with everything buy moisture. It doesn't absorb into my skin and just sits there. The worst part is, I don't even feel moisturized. =(
Alrighty, remember to leave a comment and let me know if you're gonna do this tag as well. =D
Have a great weekend!