Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sun Smart Series

Are you sun smart? Do you cringe at the sight of the sun? Or jump for joy and squeal whenever there is the slightest hint of sunshine?

Personally, I'm not really a sun person. I don't hate it, but I won't go looking for it. LOL. Yeah, I'm complicated. =P  But hey, a little bit of sunshine does cheer me up once in a while. Especially when I'm feeling down.

As summer is just around the corner, I'd be starting a Sun Smart series. This series will contain information about sun care products, tips & tricks for the summer and sun awareness. I'm planning to get a least one post out each week for this series, so hopefully I'd be able to stick with that plan. =)

If there is a particular topic you'd like to see as part of the Sun Smart series, feel free to drop me an email or leave a comment.

Happy Wednesday everyone! =D


Do bear in mind that I am no doctor or dermatologist. Everything that I'd be posting are based on my personal experience, research, advice passed down by family and friends, and information gathered from talking to various skincare consultants and beauty therapist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment